My top 20 favorite movies of all time
This is my list with my favorite movies. This will of course be completely biased and very personal. I have a preference for dark thrillers, contemplative and road movies. It took me hours to figure out which movies I wanted to put in this list but here we go. This list could be updated anytime depending on my latest movie crushes.
Last update: 15th May 2021
Here we go
20. Perfect Blue by Satoshi Kon, 1998.
19. There will be blood by Paul Thomas Anderson, 2007.
18. The Breakfast Club by John Hughes, 1985.
17. Fargo by Joel & Ethan Coen, 1996.
16. Stand by me by Rob Reiner, 1986.
15. Mid90’s by Jonah Hill, 2019.
14. The Revenant by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, 2015
13. Female Prisoner Scorpion trilogy by Shun’ya Itô, 1972.
12. Mysterious Skin by Gregg Araki, 2004
11. Thelma and Louise by Ridley Scott, 1991
10. Mommy by Xavier Dolan, 2004
9. Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki, 2001.
8. Buffalo 66′ by Vincent Gallo, 1999.
7. The Shining by Stanley Kubrick, 1980
6. Into the Wild by Sean Penn, 2007.
YOU STILL THERE ? 🙂
Now we’re entering my top 5…
5. Old Boy by Park Chan-Wook, 2003.
4. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Miloš Forman, 1975.
3. Dead Man by Jim Jarmusch, 1995.
2. Once Upon a Time in America by Sergio Leone, 1984.
1 . Carlito’s Way by Brian de Palma, 1993.
What about you folks? I’m curious to know more about YOUR favorite movies? Comment below 🙂
I’ll do a TV-Series version really soon!